The rights of the lyricists and composers ( copyrights, etc. ) as well as the rights of the singers and performers ( neighboring rights, etc. ) are included in all commercial works of the company's sellers and distributors are protected by the Copyright Act. Therefore, the use of the company's commercial works beyond the scope of personal use requires the permission of the copyright holders and neighboring rights holder.
Please confirm that the usage rights are available through the Japan Music Copyright Association "JASRAC" and the database "J-Wid" ( www.jasrac.or.jp/ejhp ) in advance, and make an application to the company after agreeing to the following items.
However, if the name of the rights holder or the music publisher is "Avex Music Publishing", please make an application to "Nextone" ( www.nex-tone.co.jp/en )
(1) Please be aware that there are some restrictions on the scope of the permissions, and the permissions may not be granted depending on the method and purpose of use.
(2) Regardless of the method and purpose of use, you may not modify the sound source. ( e.g., mix with another sound source, sample, or change its composition )
(3) The scope of use will be limited to Japan.
(4) Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel or cease usage after application.
(5) It may take some time after the date of application for a response to your application, so please apply well in advance.
(6) You may not damage the honor and personal interests of the copyright holders, or encourage specific political, ideological, or religious activities.